Tuesday, November 13, 2007

MARCH OF THE PENGUINS - Monday 12 november

Early morning I ran ob hill loop track again. Feeling a little crook I decided to take it easy for the rest of the day and watched the movie, march of the penguins. The cinematography was spectacular. I so hope I get to see some penguins down here.

Feeling the need for some retail therapy, I hit the station store. Actually that reminds me about a dream I had down here a few days back. I dreamt I saw this guy walking through one of the buildings here with a McDonalds brown paper bag. I ran up to him, “hey man, how’d you get some Mac Dees?” he replied, “haven’t you heard about the secret door” “No” I responded. “follow me” I eagerly followed him and crawled down through the small door. I stood upright on the other side and found myself in this gigantic American shopping mall. In front of me stood surf shops, book stores, clothing stores and all the food outlets you could dream of. I was like a kid in a candy store. Then I woke up.

No comments: