Tuesday, November 13, 2007

KELLY DAY - Friday 9 november





I have my first Kelly day today. This gives me 3 consecutive days off. Time to relax and recover. Especially from the Scott base escapades the night before. A large group of us walked over for “American” night. We played pool on a kiwi table with kiwi rules. Brilliant. As the night grew on, out came what is called the “ski shot” this is an olden day style ski with 5 shot glasses glued to it. The shot is poured; you stand in a line, and well, hope for the best. I’ve got to get me one of those.

After a fantastic sleep in I hit the Climbing wall with Jared and Dave. (yes you heard right - you name it they have it here) It was nice to get the climbing shoes on again. We set about climbing some cool routes and pulled the video out for a dyno attempt.

After climbing I hit the bike for an hour.

Nigel and Jennie are visiting Jeremy so it was nice to talk to them over the laptop.

No comments: