Wednesday, November 21, 2007

YEAH TO THE IRD FOLK - Saturday 17 november

Yippee. I got mail. Actually I got FAN mail. Even better.

I received a lovely card signed by Jennie’s colleagues, saying how much they love reading my blog. That made my day. Thanks for reading and I’m super stoked you’re enjoying it.

Out at station two today. Today we are doing driver training on a machine called a Nodwell. This is a track vehicle, it’s steering is two levers instead of a steering wheel. You pull down on the left lever to turn left and right for right. Now I thought driving on the right hand side of the road was confusing! She’s a lot of fun to drive though. The boys decided to check out her full potential. Up and over she went, forwards and backwards over snow mounds as big as 3 metres.

Boys and their toys.

Today I was an honorary boy. I had a blast.

No comments: