Wednesday, November 21, 2007

SCOTT LIKES TARANAKI BUTTER - Sunday 18 november

Another trip driving a crew out to Cape Evans today. The delta is fully loaded with smiling faces; one of them is my good friend Dave. It’s his birthday today. All the passengers sang happy birthday to him and I gave him a card I’d made. “Happy Birthday buddy”

We didn’t see as much wildlife today as Friday. Maybe Sunday is their day of rest too.

I took some video inside Scott’s hut today, along with more photos. Wondering around I discovered a storage area that I hadn’t seen before. Large boxes were pilled up against the side of the hut. I took a closer look. I got a surprise as I held my flashlight up into the dark. These were butter boxes….from Taranaki!
Let the record state, Scott liked his butter from New Plymouth.

Click went the shutter. This is a must see for my Taranaki bred family back home.

No comments: