Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SUPERBOWL - monday 4 february





Today I got to experience my first ever super bowl. The all American past time.

New York Giants vs. New England Patriots. The game was streamed live from America through the air force television network.

I got a running commentary from my patient friend Dave, "so wait, why can they do that again?" I would ask. "Did he just score a try?" "there are no tries in football" hmmmm.

The under-dogs (the giants) won 17-14. We had a little betting game for the score after each quarter. (the red photo) The score didn't change between the second and fourth quarter so my other friend Dave won some money twice, cashing in on $75 mulahs.

Although much to the disgrace of my American buddies that I fell asleep half way through the game! - I had a blast, and I would recommend the super bowl to anyone.

No comments: