Tuesday, October 30, 2007

2 PLY TOLIET PAPER - Wednesday 31 october

I’m feeling the effects of lack of sleep.

My average bedtime down here has moved from midnight 2 weeks ago to around 1 to 3am. 24 hours daylight really plays with your mind. It’s not that I can’t sleep, it’s just that I walk outside from playing sport or partying and it’s super bright outside. The brain and body think, “sweet, what’s next”?

So today has been an R and R day. Super chilled out. I watched a surfing dvd, had a power nap then hung out in the galley catching up with friends.

This afternoon I’ve planned to run the ridge track, which will take around 45 minutes. After dinner Keri my roomy and I are going trick or treating around our dorm.

Tonight at 8pm it’s bingo night at the pub. I’m going to try really hard to win. I hear 2 ply toilet paper is the top prize. If that’s true, every man and his dog will be there.

Fingers crossed. For my bottoms sake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the toilet paper challenge lizzie!! I'm sure you'll wipe the floor with them haha, di xx